Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies CTI
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This buffer is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are scuffs/scratches/label residues all over, but the real cosmetic problem this has is brown residue all over the place, especially inside. There are also drips/runs on the outside. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This buffer is in at-least-partial working condition. The controller powers on and loads the machine software with no errors. The oven heats to 120ºC as programmed. That's all we could get it to do without a password (which it needs, and we don't have a password). The power disconnect switch knob does not connect to the switch inside, so the unit stays powered on when power is applied. Several of the stations in the oven do not work right. Station 15 (the very top) has no pull rod at all, and stations 2, 11, 13, and 14 have their pull rods stuck. The touch interface works but not very well, and response to touch inputs is not consistent. We do NOT have a password to login to this machine. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CTI FIFO Conveyor Buffer
- Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies
- Model: FIFO-HB-1605
- FIFO Conveyor buffer
- Oven-heated hot storage area
- Edge-supporting conveyors
- Conveyor length: 1.32 meters
- Variable conveyor width
- Number of conveyor stations: 15
- Color touchscreen control panel
- Currently set for heated FIFO mode
- Power: 240V 3phase 60A
- Manufactured: 2005
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.