Condition: Used. Comes in original box. This blade server has very minor markings from normal handling and shows no major defects that would affect functionality. This blade server is a bare-bones base unit with no CPU, no memory, and no HDD. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This blade server was not tested due to a lack of necessary resources. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Cisco UCSB-B200-M3 Bare-Bones Base Blade Server No CPU No Memory No HDD
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model: UCSB-B200-M3
- Product No: UCSB-B200-M3-U-WS
- Part No: 68-3751-08 A0
- Description: Bare-Bones Base Blade Server
- Chipset: Intel C600 Series
- CPU Slots: 2
- Type of CPU Supported: Intel Xeon E5-200 v2 and E5-2600 Series Family
- Memory Slots: 24
- Max Memory: 768GB (Using 24x 32GB DIMMs)
- Type of Memory: DDR3 ECC 1866, 1600, or 1333 MHz
- Number of SATA/SAS Drive Bays: 2 (2.5" SAS, SATA, SSD)
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.