- Industrial Parts & Tooling
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-2 Hot Pack Heater Mobile 14-Gallon Unit 120V
Pick up info:
Available for pick up at the DougDeals warehouse. We are open M-F, 9-5 and located at 12510 Trails End Road in Leander, TX 78641. We'd love for you to visit our shop; please call ahead to make an appointment - 512-913-6048 or 512-933-0081.
Our building is about 100,000 sq ft and we sell an extremely wide range of equipment. If you’d like to look around, please wear closed toe shoes and bring a list of SKUs or print out of the product pages.
Pay online, select local pick up, and we’ll have your order ready the same day (available for customers within a 75 mile radius of Leander). Most orders paid on site can be pulled at the time of purchase after a short wait.
Condition: Used. This Hydrocollator is in good cosmetic condition, with some wear consistent with normal use. The rubber drain liner is cracked and split, it's unclear whether this would affect normal function as we didn't have a Hydrocollator M-2 brand plug to test it with. No stainless steel racks or heat packs are included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The Hydrocollator was tested and heated water without any issue. It is, however, missing both the dial for the thermostat and the drain plug. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Chattanooga M-2 Hydrocollator
- Manufacturer: Chattanooga
- Model: Hydrocollator M-2
- Heats up in 8 hours and cools down in 3 hours
- Voltage: 120V 1000W 60H
- Tank Capacity: 14 gal (52L)
- High-quality stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- Fiberglass insulation
- 3" (7.5 cm) swivel-type rubber casters
- UL listed, CSA certified.
- Temperature range: 160 – 165F, 71 – 74C
- Thermal cut-out temperature: 180 – 185F, 82 – 85C
- Accurate to within 10%
- Dimensions: 27"L x 16"W x 33"H
- Approximate Weight: 65lbs
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms