Manufacturer: Berkeley Process Control
Condition: Used. Comes in non original packaging. This unit is in good condition cosmetically with minor scuffs or scrapes from previous use but nothing that would affect function. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This unit was removed from a decommissioned system and not tested separately. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Berkeley Process Control MWTX-8-MNET Machine Works Machine Controller
- Manufacturer: Berkeley Process Control
- OPTS: 100-000-444
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- 50/60 HZ.
- 2 Amps
- Berkeley Process Control MachineWorks is a pre-integrated machine controller designed to unify the control of multi-axis servos, input/outputs, operator interface, and machine connectivity. Berkeley created MachineWorks by infusing a syntax-free software integration environment into an ntegrated machine controller base. Simply put, MachineWorks contains the 70-90% of software common to most machines. Machine operation sequences are developed and executed via the color touch screen interface, eliminating multiple programming languages and minimizing integration effort. A complete solution may comprise the MachineWorks Controller, USA/ASM brushless servo package, touch screen interface, and Micro I/O.
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms