Model: SV 8.130/1
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This blower is in Good cosmetic condition overall with minor blemishes from prior use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This pump is NOT working! When we first applied power, it made a loud humming noise and the fan on the end of the motor barely moved. We pushed the fan with a screwdriver to rotate the motor, and tried again. The fan moved more the next time we applied power, and then stopped with power still applied. This procedure was repeated a couple more times until the fan actually turned what looked like a couple of rotations! . . . and then it blew out a small puff of black dust, and stopped. The whole time power was applied, it was making a loud buzzing noise. The fan can no longer be persuaded to move by pushing on the fins with a screwdriver through the vent holes in the cap. We are not sure what may be wrong, but this unit seems to be seized up. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Becker SV 8.130/1 Vacuum Pump
- Manufacturer: Becker
- Type: SV 8.130/1-01
- Variair Side channel vacuum pump
- Regenerative blower
- Integrated silencers
- Power: 200-240V 50/60Hz 7.9-9.2A
- Pressure rating: 250mbar
- Inlet capacity: 145 m³/h
- Manufactured: 2004
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms