Model: DataPlace 1M
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This labeler is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are lots of small scuffs/scratches from prior use, as well as residues here and there from old adhesive labels. There is one stop cylinder laying loose on the deck under the conveyor. The moving parts look in Good condition.
Please NOTE: The hard drive was removed from the computer to maintain data security for the previous owner of this system. Photo #5 shows screenshots from before the hard drive was removed; the computer no longer has any software, licenses or programs installed as there is no hard drive. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This machine is in PARTIAL working condition. Before the hard drive was removed, we watched the computer boot, and the printer, the sensors along the conveyor and the stack light power on. The barcode reader beeped when a barcode was presented, and the elevator to pick up labels from the printer raised and lowered. The machine refused to do anything but throw an alarm, until we closed all the doors and released all the E-stops. We did not have a password so we couldn't get anything else to move. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Amistar DataPlace 1M Labeler
- Manufacturer: Amistar
- Model: Data Place 1M
- Pick-and-Place label printer/application machine
- Automated label placement, designed for PCB labeling
- Zebra 90XiII label printer
- Pneumatic label rotation and placement
- 39" long SMEMA compatible through-conveyor
- Adjustable conveyor width
- Adjustable label placement
- Adjustable stop clamp cylinders
- Stack light tower for status indications
- Power: 115V 50/60Hz 17.4A plus compressed air
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed