Manufacturer: American Magnetics AMI
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This instrument is in Good cosmetic condition. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: With no sensors connected, the instrument wakes up with a "LOSS OF SNSOR" alarm. After the alarm was muted we noticed it cycles through a series of Nitrogen/Lo level/Alarm/Muted messages. The touch screen responds to user inputs as expected. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) AMI 1700 Liquid Level Instrument
- Manufacturer: American Magnetics, Inc.
- Model: 1700
- P/N: 1700-TBL-N-CAP-8IN-6ft-N-NoIN-S-AMI
- Liquid Level Instrument
- Measures/monitors/controls capacitance based (nitrogen) level sensors
- Reads levels to 0.1% resolution
- Internal oscillator for use with distances up to 15 feet
- Microcomputer controlled
- 4.3" color TFT touchscreen interface
- Valve control output
- Analog outputs 0-10V and 4-20mADC
- (2) signal relays with user-selectable set points
- Ethernet and RS-232 connectivity
- Command set backwards compatible with AMI 135, 136, 185 and 186 instruments
- Power requirement: 100-240V 50-60Hz 200VA
- Manufactured: 2019-06-24
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms