Condition: Used. Comes in nonoriginal packaging. This enclosure, disconnect switch, and trip level selector is in good condition cosmetically with minor signs of usage but nothing that would interfere with normal operation. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This enclosure was removed from a decommissioned environment and not tested separately after removal. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Allen Bradley 1494GY-BF3R6 30A Fused Disconnect Electrical Enclosure
- (1) TRC HD-Pro Trip Level Selector
- (1) Key
- Manufacturer: Allen Bradley
- Type: 3R/4/12
- Max Current Rating: 30 Amperes
- Includes fully-exposed switch blades
- Includes lockable handle
- Offers field-installed accessories
- For use in indoor and outdoor applications
- Switch, mechanism and handle are always connected, even when the enclosure door is open
- Line shield prevents accidental contact with the line side of the switch
- Manufacturer: Technology Research Corporation
- High Power ELCI (Equipment Fault Circuit Interrupter) is a 480 volt 30 amp three phase ELCI that can be either bulkhead or inline mounted. The ELCI has 2 feet of cable on both the line and load side. The 24646-001 will trip in 25 milliseconds at a level of 6, 10, or 30 mA with a key that enables trip level selection and locking at a trip level with key removal. The TRC ELCI will remain reset on power restoration (Auto Reset) following disruption of primary power. But will require a reset on a ground fault trip. The TRC ELCI will protect motors, welders, pressure washers, hoists, pumps, and pumping systems and other manufacturing equipment. Cord Gauge is 10/4 AWG. The polymer enclosure is NEMA 4.
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms