Condition: For Parts or Not Working. The hold-down clamps have visible damage to the tips, and the clear plastic guards have damage as well. There is some surface rust on the non-measuring part of the table, and lots of bright wear spots on the measuring parts of the table and the extension, as well as on the infeed table. It looks like the extension table is missing all the parts to make the motorized action function. The saw has what looks like torn-off air hoses on the bottom, a missing component in the control cabinet, and no blades installed. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system is NOT working properly. Both parts are visibly incomplete and we were not able to perform thorough testing. Both motors are labeled as having a 230V DC Brake, but one of the motors can be turned by hand. One of the brakes must be faulty. The measuring extension table does not power on because the main input switch is bad. We bypassed that for testing and were able to verify the touchscreen wakes up and responds to touch inputs. When it booted up, the screen said it was homing but no motor noise was heard and nothing ever moved. We do not have a password for the "locked" part of the controller. A "serial error" briefly flashed on the screen but did not set a permanent alarm. We are not sure what-all else may be wrong with these parts. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Alfamacchine T350 Double Mitre Saw
- (1) ALFA Automation AutoGauge 90" measuring extension
- Manufacturer: Alfamacchine
- Model: T 350
- Double miter saw
- (2) blades fixed at 45 degree angles
- Vertical blade movement
- Pneumatic clamps for workpieces, adjustable location
- Tables marked for cut-lengths up to 90"
- Built-in vacuum collection ports
- Emergency stop buttons
- Adjustable guards
- Power: 220V 60Hz 15A
- Manufactured: 2012
- Automation AutoGauge
- Enables longer cuts, up to 90" long!
- Digital touchscreen user interface
- NOT currently working, missing major components!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms