Manufacturer: Air Rover
Condition: Used. Good considering age and use; top and air register area repainted. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We ran this system. Air conditioning was excellent; it meets spec and has a full charge of refrigerant. The thermostat operates correctly. We cleaned the evaporator coil. When we received the system it had caulk on the cooled space air inlet and outlet from a previous installation. We sanded it off and painted it with color-matched paint. The original air inlet register was missing; it was replaced with a generic off-the-shelf filter grille. The humidity sensor was replaced with a new one. One of the belts was replaced. No manuals or accessories are included.
Cold air is discharged from a cutout in the top of the machine. There is no duct work there.
The humidity system operates correctly. It is rated for 13lb/hr water at 208V; 15lb/hr at 240V. We cleaned out the steam generator and verified level controls and steam output control. Parts and support are still available for this system. Humidity control is useful for static electricity control among other things.
Visible on the front panel are humidity and temperature setpoint controls, humidity and system on/off switches, and a humidity sensor.
Here's a portable cooler from a noted manufacturer, ready to work. The unit can be separated without tools so it can be rolled through a doorway. The smaller separate unit is a plenum only with no moving parts inside. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Air Rover SPCS60CA00 Portable Cooling 6 Ton System
- Manufacturer: Air Rover
- Model: SPCS60CA00
- Date of manufacture: 1991
- Power requirement: 208V/45A three-phase for the air conditioner; 14A for the humidity system. 60A total.
- Water inlet: 1/4" push to connect poly line
- Drain: 1/2" copper pipe
- Cooling: 70,000BTU - 5 ton nominal; 6 tons in favorable conditions.
- Steam generator: 5kW or 13-15lb/hr water
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms