Manufacturer: Agilent Technologies
Model: Does Not Apply
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This assembly is in Good cosmetic condition, with just some minor scratches on the labels. All the fittings look clean inside. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: These parts have not been tested. The G1999-80402 was easy enough to find in the 5973/5975 inert Mass Selective Detector literature but the G1999-80403 not so much. From our conversation with Agilent tech support, this valve looks like it is a subassembly of the G1999-60452 or G1999-60456 CI Calibration Valve Assembly without the o-ring, nipple, and glass vial, normally fitted on the compression fitting (shown in photo 4). The part number on the label is not in their system, according to them. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Agilent G1999-80402 Shutoff Valve
- (1) Agilent G1999-80403 CI Calibration Valve Assembly
- (1) 250-69490 and 250-71610 tubes
- Manufacturer: Agilent Technologies
- Calibration and flow control parts for Agilent 5973/5975 Mass Selective Detectors
- Calibration valve may be incomplete, see note
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms