Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This splitter is in Good cosmetic condition with only very minor blemishes from prior use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This splitter is in Good working condition. We got it from a decommissioned laboratory and gave a quick check without any liquid. The insides make a little robot dance noise when the up arrow button is pressed. The local/remote button switches the indicators, and the set button brings up a setting menu. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Agilent G1968D Splitter
- (1) Power Supply
- Manufacturer: Rheodyne
- Model: MRA100-000-AG
- Agilent Technologies model G1968D
- Active Splitter
- For mass-based fraction collection
- Provides user-programmable LC/MS split ratios from 100:1 to 1000,000:1 in a single device
- Consistent split ratios independent of changes in temperature, mobile phase viscosity and tubing length
- Power: 24V DC (power supply included)
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms