Manufacturer: Agilent Technologies
Condition: Used. The work surface's protective plastic film has several locations where screws were threaded through into the work top, and a few small tears in other spots. There are a few places with residue from old adhesive labels or tape that were removed. The computer monitor has a scratch on the display. The doors on the back/bottom side don't overlap/close 100%. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This was part of a decommissioned workstation that was decommissioned and not tested separately. We expect that you will have to reconnect various wires and install some plumbing for gas and liquid lines before use. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Agilent G5500A BioCel Enclosure
- Manufacturer: Agilent Technologies
- Model: G5500A
- BioCel 1200 workstation enclosure
- HEPA air filtration
- Aluminum "breadboard" work surface approximately 75" x 41"
- Threaded holes penetrate aluminum surface
- Most of the work surface has a clear plastic protective film
- Large doors open along one entire side and both ends
- Sliding doors conceal contents of bottom half of workstation
- Bottom shelf approximately 45" x 45"
- 120V AC power and Ethernet cables at various points around the cell
- Casters for easy transport, with adjustable feet
- Agilent Input/Output module
- Fan Power control box
- 24V DC power supplies
- Computer monitor/keyboard shelf swivels to end or side of enclosure
APC Basic Rack PDU
SMC-EZ 1024T switch
- Magnehelic differential pressure gauges for Biocel and Plenum pressures
- Mains and EMO switches
- Keyence microplate barcode scanner
- Power distribution/power strip modules
- Air regulators
- Vacuum generator for central microplate gripper
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms