Condition: Used. This cabinet is in Fair cosmetic condition with minor blemishes from prior use. There are scuffs/scratches/stains in the paint from prior use. The place on the front panel where a teaching pendant should clip on, is broken off. The hard drive has been removed. The power cord's strain relief has come unscrewed. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This controller was taken from a decommissioned system and we only gave it a brief power test. One of the lights on the control panel doesn't light up when the lamp test is pushed. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Adept 310 Controller
- Manufacturer: Adept Technology Inc.
- Model 310
- A series robot arm controller
- With processor and 4 amplifiers plus 3 BIO modules
- 10300-46625 MSC3 storage controller
- (2) 10300-15200 A amp
- (2) 10300-15520 B+ Amp
- (2) 10300-11110 Joint Interface board
- U3A 14950-23091
- U3B 14950-23092
- 10310-13110 Backplane
- 10154-66100 PC board
- (3) 10310-58020 BIO Binary I/O boards
- 10315-00940 Power supply
- 10310-54030 I/O board
- 10310-42800 Interface assembly board
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms