Manufacturer: Kinetic Systems KS
Condition: Used. These legs are in Fair cosmetic condition, with lots of blemishes from prior use. There are lots of scratches including down to bare metal. There are a couple of o-rings missing from the top of the isolators (so the uplimit plate rests on the metal top of the isolator when the leg is deflated). One of the bolts holding the uplimit chain to one of the uplimit plates was broken; we bodged a different bolt in place and it works (see photo #5). A couple of height control adjustment arms are bent. Note that the included tubing is short as shown and you will need to replace it with longer tubing before putting these legs back to work. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This lot is in Good working condition. The legs fill with air and don't leak. The height control valves and pressure relief valves work as expected. It took a bit of trial-and-error but we were able to get all four legs to "float" and maintain level when a box was put on top (see photo #5). No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (3) KS 2400-34-PU active isolator legs
- (1) KS 2400-34-PU slave isolator leg
- (1) Air pressure regulator
- Manufacturer: Kinetic Systems
- Model: 2400-34-PU
- Vibraplane pneumatic isolation legs
- Isolates a mounted platform from vibrations from the facility floor
- Adjustable height
- Automatically maintains height and level once properly set
- For use with clean dry air or nitrogen
- Deflated top height: 34"
- Footprint (each leg): 10" x 8"
- Floating piston diameter: 6"
- Isolators rest on adjustable-height platforms inside each leg
- Isolators could be mounted to a table/bench without the outer leg
- Outer legs have (3) leveling bolts each
- Heavy duty steel construction
Other visible part numbers:
- B120045-P8 on the fabric bladder top piece
- 120497-13 on the adjusting arm
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms