Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Cosmetic condition is Fair to Good. These are missing some cover panels on the bottom. There is also heavy rack rash scratches especially on top and bottom, and some residue from old labels. One supply has a broken circuit breaker toggle. One of the power cords has a slightly-smashed plug, but we were still able to plug this into the mains. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These supplies are NOT working properly. Two of them have displays that go bonkers when the supply is powered on, flashing/blinking, numbers jumping around etc. and not useable at all. Those two give approximately the right voltage output from each of their supplies, except that PS3 on one of them gives an output voltage that jumps all over the place. The third supply is the one with a bad circuit breaker. About 80% of the time when the breaker is turned on it will trip off immediately. When that supply does stay on, the displays read several percent different than the actual output, and the current reading at 30A output from PS1 was 44A. Each of these supplies was only load tested on PS1, and each was able to give 30A for a brief test, regardless of whether their displays gave proper readings. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (3) Lambda PS-445029-507 Power Supplies
- Manufacturer: Lambda
- Assy. No.: PS-445029-507
- 19" rack-mountable modular power supply chassis
- With current and voltage readouts
- Over/Under voltage and max. current alarms
- Front-panel voltage adjustments and mains switch
- 120VAC power input
Marked as installed:
- (3) LRS-55-12 12V 30A modules
- (3) LND-Y-152 + and - 12V to 15V 1.4A modules
- (3) LNS-Y-5-OV 5V 6A modules
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed