Condition: For Parts or Not Working. These pumps are in Fair cosmetic condition outside, with dents/scuffs/scratches/corrosion on the covers as well as adhesive label residues and some permanent marker handwriting. The inlet and outlet of each pump are heavily contaminated with residues from prior use (see photo #4). The oil may be either drained, brown, or black in the pump you receive. The latches on the side panel may be difficult to open and/or the side cover may be missing from one of your pumps. These will probably need to be rebuilt before being put into service. Note that the pump you receive may have a different variation of the model number SD90VIII-(variant) but look the same overall. Some of these have stickers on the side that say Varian VSr90C in place of the Hashiyama SD90VIII sticker, but they appear otherwise the same (see photo #5). The previous owner told us about half of these trip circuit breakers when switched on, and/or they have liquid leaks. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: We have not tested these pumps. These pumps are being listed AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (2) Kashiyama SD90VIII Vacuum Pumps
- Manufacturer: Kashiyama Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Model: SD90VIII
- Single stage screw-type dry vacuum pump
- Pumping speed: 1500liters/minute
Motor: Kashiyama Type MLQ6115C
- 3 phase induction motor
- Power: 4.7kW
- 200/220V 50/60Hz 20/18A
- Frame: 112M
- Heavily contaminated, will need a rebuild!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms