Manufacturer: Alcatel Annecy
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. These pumps are in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of minor cosmetic blemishes from prior use. The inlet and outlet fittings of each look pretty clean. There are water spots under the cooling water fittings. The covers all have scuffs/scratches/stains/tape residues and dusty residues. One of these pumps is missing a cover screw, so the front wants to flop open. Both of the mains plugs have been disconnected and bare power wires are protruding from the back covers. One of the ADP modules is missing a big black cover on the end of the motor housing. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: Both of these have the same problem: the ADP module is not running. Both of the digital controllers woke up with a RAM error. The roots blowers both run. During a few seconds of testing to verify the pumps rotated in the right direction, each controller announced a very-quickly rising number for the ADP pump's power, maxing out at 5000W. One of them tripped a circuit breaker (and set an alarm about the breaker). The other pump made a loud squeaking noise and we shut it off before the breaker tripped. Both of these passed cooling water when the pumps were running. Both of the ADP motors were much warmer than the roots motors, even after just a few seconds of runtime. We are not sure what else may be wrong with these pumps. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (2) Alcatel ADS 301 Vacuum Pumps
- Manufacturer: Alcatel
- Type: ADS 301 M3
- Dry vacuum pump stack
- ADP pump on top with roots blower below
- Digital controller
- Leroy Somer LS90L 1.5kW motors on each pump
- Input power: set up for 208V 3phase 13A
- Roots blower: Alcatel RSV 301
- Dry pump: Alcatel BF ADP81
- NOT working, please read testing notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed