Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. These were removed as a set from the (sealed) interior of a Shimadzu spectrophotometer. There are a couple of small smudges but we did not see any scuffs or chips on the optics. Two of each size of diffraction grating seem to have some kind of coating on them. One grating has a small spot peeled up. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These were removed from a decommissioned system and not tested separately. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (3) 30x33 concave
- (3) 33x40 flat
- (1) Vexta step motor with mirror on shutter blade
- (4) Flat mirrors, various sizes
- (7) Convex mirrors, various sizs
- Manufacturer: Shimadzu
- Reflecting and diffracting optics from Model UV-3100 UV-VIS-NIR Recording Spectrophotometer
- Diffraction gratings
- Flat and 2-axis convex
- All optics have mount brackets
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms