Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This assembly is in Good cosmetic condition overall with minor blemishes from prior use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This was removed from a decommissioned machine and not tested separately. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) 1" Linear Actuator
- Linear actuator
- Travel: approximately 1"
- Step motor drives a belt, belt turns a screw
- Stage dimensions: 145mm x 116mm
- Linear rails: SX 15-10, 13cm each
- Drive screw: 16mm diameter, 5 turns/cm
Formerly part of a Scheugenpflug DKM016 assembly
- Motor: Berger Lahr Schneider Electric Model BRS368W130ACA
- BRS3 VT VPWM Inverter-duty motor
- 3-phase 6-pole stepper motor
- Maximum voltage: 230VAC/325VDC
- Line rated current: 0.9Arms
- Rated maximum speed: 3000RPM
- Nominal torque: 1.5Nm
- Manufactured: 2014
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms