Manufacturer: Yangzhou City Tianhong Electronics
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This supply is in Good cosmetic condition with minor scuffs/scratches from prior use as well as a dime-sized spot rusted into the bottom of one side. The wheels don't roll smoothly, but it is easy enough for one person to push this supply around for transportation. We don't speak Chinese, so we could not find detailed specifications for this unit online. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This supply is in Good working condition. We do not have a 6kW load for testing, but we used our load to verify operation at 2.8A @ 61V, 30A @ 4.8V, and 101A @ 1.4V with a shorting bar on the output. The overvoltage protection works. The banana jacks on the rear panel have full output voltage the same as the large stud terminals; we suspect but are not sure that these are for remote voltage sensing. Please NOTE: at high current outputs, this unit starts to make a rapid "chugchugchug" sound which may be normal. We could not perform extended testing at high current - it would only run for a few seconds at 100A before tripping our 208V 30A mains supply circuit breaker. The displays are bright and clear and the supply is quiet at low current output levels. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Yangzhou DX60100 Power Supply
- Manufacturer: Yangzhou City Tianhong Electronics Co., Ltd.
- DC Regulated Power Supply
- Model: DX60100 DXKomo
- Output: 0V to 60V DC, 0A to 100A
- Input: 208V AC 1phase
- 10 turn potentiometers for voltage, current limit, and overvoltage setting
- Real-time digital current and voltage output LED meters
- Steel cabinet has casters for easy transport
- Approximate dimensions: 16"W x 23"D x 30"H, 242lbs.
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms