Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This pump is in Good cosmetic condition except that the inlet has a broken mounting boss. The shown/included 1/4" swagelok fitting has just a couple of threads into the black plastic of the housing. This is weaker than the original bulging mounting boss (similar to the outlet side) but we do not know how much weaker. There is no data plate on this pump, but the size and markings we can see make us 100% sure this is a Yamada NDP-5 series. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: When air is put to the inlet fitting, the pump chug-chugs as normal and ejects water from the outlet fitting. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Yamada NDP-5 Pump
- Manufacturer: Yamada
- NDP-5 series diaphragm pump
- Air-driven (no electricity required)
- Stainless steel housings (SCS14)
- Air supply: 0.2-0.7MPa
- Discharge volume: 20mL/cycle
- Maximum cycles/minute: 400
- Maximum dry suction lift: 1.5m
- 1/4" inlet, 3/8" exhaust
- Suitable for wide variety of fluids with high solids content
- Able to run dry
- Variable output flow by varying input air
- Discharge can be closed without damage
- Explosion proof/intrinsically safe
- No gears, rotors, pistons to wear out
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms