Model: VT 4002
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This chamber is in Fair cosmetic condition. The parts that are present look in Good condition, but it is missing (at least) a side and rear panel. We are not sure why these are missing. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This chamber is in PARTIAL working condition. It cools pretty quickly but does not heat up again. When it came to us, it was set to -45ºC so we let it run. The temperature undershot about half a degree and then settled in at 45. We set 130º and . . . the temperature rose extremely slowly, as if there were no heater at all. As the temperature rose from -45 to -30 there was an intermittent loud whistle/hiss noise from somewhere inside. The interior fan spins. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Votsch VT-4002 Temperature Chamber
- Manufacturer: Votsch
- Model: VT-4002
- Benchtop temperature test chamber
- Temperature range: -40ºC to +130ºC
- Test space volume: 16 liters
- Temperature rate of change rating: 5ºK/min heating, 4ºK/min cooling
- Heat compensation: 240W maximum
- Workspace dimensions: 31cmW x 23cmD x 20.5cmH
- External dimensions: 50cm x 43cm x 80cmH
- Sound pressure rating: <52dB(A)
- Electrical connection: 110V 60Hz 7A
- Quiet, air-cooled refrigeration
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms