Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This chiller is in Fair cosmetic condition. There is lots of dust inside, including in the reservoir. The water lines look pretty clean. There are LOTS of scuffs/scratches in the paint on this chiller, mostly around the top panel. The removable grille for the condenser coils does not stay on very well. The coils have lots of bent fins. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This chiller is in PARTIAL working condition. The controller powers on and responds to button presses. The pump motor turns but no pressure shows on the front-panel gauge. The cooling fan turns. The compressor makes a LOUD grumbling noise, and every second or so there is a sound like an electrical arc and a hiss from near the compressor. After sitting for several minutes the temperature indication never fell below ambient. We are not sure what may be wrong with this unit. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) ThermoNeslab M75 Chiller
- Manufacturer: Thermo Fisher Scientific (Silicon Thermal brand)
- Thermo model M75
- BOM#: 264116040005
- Refrigerant: R134A 13oz.
- Power: 208/230VAC 1phase 60Hz 10.1A
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms