DougDeals is partnered with an industry leading asset recovery, management and recycling company that specializes in recovering value from a wide range of material types. DougDeals has a dedicated team of professionals with a primary focus on honesty, integrity and customer satisfaction.
DougDeals recognizes the need for comprehensive environmental management in order to maintain a healthy environment for our community and our employees. Therefore, we are committed to the protection of the environement as an essential component of our business practices at DougDeals.
To ensure and measure our success, DougDeals will maintain an environmental management system in conformance with the requirements of the ISO 14001 Standard. This system includes implementing appropriate programs and procedures, setting measurable objectives and targets, and monitoring and auditing our services and progress to ensure continual improvement.
In order to live up to these commitments and responsibilities, DougDeals commits to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, and other requirements as identified in the EMS
- Prevent pollution and implement safe technologies and operation procedures that minimize the creation of waste and energy usage associated with our asset recovery and recycling operations
- Respond immediately to emergencies and minimize any adverse impacts
- Improve continually by encouraging suggestions from our employees, customers, suppliers, neighbors, partners and other stakeholders
- Operate in a manner that is compatible with the long-term sustainability of the ecosystems that we affect
- Empower our staff to help us achieve these goals by training all employees on this environmental policy and the key environmental impacts and responsibilities of their work
- Recognize those DougDeals employees who make significant contributions to improved environmental performance.