Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging with minor scuffs and scratches. Overall, this unit is in very good condition. All the buttons, knobs, switches, and sliders are intact and function properly. The inputs and outputs appear clean and undamaged. The tape bay door is missing the spring to pull it closed so the door stays open. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit powers on normally. When a DAT is played the timing on the spindles seem to be off and the tape sounds distorted. Therefore this DAT is being sold AS/IS for parts and repair. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Sony PCM-R500 DAT Player/Recorder Deck
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Analog Input/Output - Balanced (XLR), Unbalanced (RCA Pin)
- Digital Input/Output - AES/EBU (XLR), coaxial (RCA Pin)
- Number of channels - 2
- Tape format - Digital Audio Tape
- D/A resolution - Standard: 16 bit, Long Play: 12 bit
- Recording time - Standard: 120 Min, Long Play: 240 Min (w/ 120 min tape)
- Sample rates - 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz
- Frequency response - 20-20kHz(+/-.5dB), Long Play: 20-14.5kHz (+/-.5dB)
- S/N Ratio - >90dB
- Wow & Flutter - THD - Below measurable limits
- Phones - THD - Stereo phone jack
- Remote Interface - THD - Parallel DIN 8p-pin
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms