Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation PVA
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This machine is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are scuffs/scratches and adhesive label residues here and there from prior use. The computer keyboard is missing a mouse button. The door over the pendant connector is broken. The operator interface screen is badly scratched but still easy to read. Also there are residues from the gray RTV that was previously dispensed throughout the liquid lines, valves, pump, etc; they are probably solid full of rubber by now. The liquid system parts will have to be replaced and/or repaired before being put back to work. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This machine is in PARTIAL working condition. We saw this machine initialize, pass a safety check, and move all three robot axes to their home positions. The sensors on the conveyor can sense objects on the conveyor. The barcode scanner scans barcodes. We did not get it to move the conveyor belts.
The PVA controller responds to button presses but we don't have a password for the controller to change the setup. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) PVA Coating Machine
- Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation
- 3-Axis robot work cell
- Travel: 20"X 20"Y 4"Z (approximate, hard to measure)
- Servo motors all 3 axes
- Formerly used as a silicone rubber application machine
- Computer programming/control (computer is MISSING!)
- THK KR series precision linear X/Y positioning stage with servo motors
- Galil DMC 1550-72 Motion Controller
- Side-to-side 47.5" edge conveyor
- Pneumatic stops on conveyor
- Motor-driven fluid pump and air valves on back of machine
- Power: 120VAC 1phase plus compressed air
- Previously used with RTV see notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed