Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation PVA
Model: Does Not Apply
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This system is in Fair cosmetic condition. The power cord is badly damaged and should be replaced. The coating tank, as well as probably all the liquid lines, is full of solidified RTV silicone. An e-stop button and the base of one of the stack light towers are broken. This unit was used to apply liquid silicone and there is a coating of dry silicone all over the inside of the work cell including on the robot modules. Some of the air pressure gauges are broken. One of the glass front door windows is broken. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system is in PARTIAL working condition. It powers on and successfully completes its safety check, but when it is commanded to home the robot, there is a noise of a motor turning and nothing moves. An error is set and a red light on a stack light comes on. The backlight on the operator interface does not light up. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) PVA 3-axis Coating Machine
- Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation
- 3-Axis robot work cell
- Travel: 20"X 19"Y 4"Z (appxroximate)
- Servo motors all 3 axes plus 2x 50mm pneumatic Z actuators
- Formerly used as a silicone rubber application machine
- Computer programming/control (computer is MISSING!)
- THK KR series precision linear X/Y positioning stage with MCG motors
- Galil DMC 1540-72 Motion Controller
- 48" Side-to-side edge conveyor
- Pneumatic stops on conveyor
- Power: 120VAC 60Hz 12A 1phase plus compressed air
- Previously used with RTV see notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms