Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation PVA
Model: Does Not Apply
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This machine is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are scuffs/scratches and adhesive label residues here and there from prior use. Also there are residues from the clear RTV that was dispensed throughout the work cell, but heavier near the floor of the cell. The interlock key is missing from the left door, and the door frame is bent. The bottoms of both doors have rust between the window and the door frame. The pneumatic actuators and dispensers were removed from the z axis, and there are lots of hoses left over and are included. The cables and power supplies are missing from the barcode scanners. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This cell is NOT working! When power is applied, the sensors on the board stop cylinders and a couple of the board-present sensors light up. Nothing moves. The PVA operator interface does not power on. The X and Y axes can be pushed easily by hand with light pressure. The Z axis has a brake and can not be moved by hand. The left door does not latch shut. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) PVA Coating Machine
- Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation
- 3-Axis robot work cell
- Travel: 20"X 19"Y 4"Z
- Servo motors all 3 axes
- Formerly used as a silicone rubber application machine
- Designed for computer programming/control (computer is MISSING!)
- Set up for use with Galil motion controller (motion controller is MISSING!)
- THK KR series precision linear X/Y positioning stage with MCG motors
- 48" Side-to-side edge belt conveyor
- Pneumatic stops on conveyor
- Motorized conveyor width adjustment
- Power: 120VAC 60Hz 12A plus compressed air
- Previously used with RTV see notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms