Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation PVA
Model: Does Not Apply
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This machine is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are scuffs/scratches and adhesive label residues here and there from prior use. Also there are residues from whatever sticky liquid the previous owners were using this to dispense. The front doors are bowed inward. A couple of sensors are mounted on bent brackets, or their brackets are unbolted from where they used to mount. The bottom half of the cell has cables from where a computer used to live, and the computer is gone. The floor of the work area has a couple of large holes, as well as lots of residue from whatever the previous owner was applying with this unit, rust spots, and scuffs/scratches through the paint. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This machine is in at-least-partial working condition. We saw this machine initialize, pass a safety check, and move all three robot axes. When it got to the "Checking for Product" part of its self-tests, only one of the conveyor sections moved (we are not sure if this is normal). One of the optical sensors across the conveyor did not change state when it was blocked/unblocked; we are not sure why. When we engaged manual mode, all three axes were able to move from stop to stop when commanded with the teach pendant. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) PVA 3-Axis Robot Work Cell
- Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation
- 3-Axis robot work cell
- Travel: 17"X 15"Y 3.5"Z
- Servo motors all 3 axes
- Interlocked front doors
- Formerly used as a liquid-application machine
- THK KR series precision linear X/Y positioning stage with MCG motors
- Galil DMC-2280 Motion Controller
- Side-to-side chain/pin style edge conveyor, 48" long in 2 sections
- Lin engineering motors on conveyor
- Pneumatic stops on conveyor
- Computer programming/control (computer is MISSING!)
- Power: 120VAC 50/60Hz 12A plus compressed air
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms