Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation PVA
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This machine is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are scuffs/scratches and adhesive label residues here and there from prior use. There are residues from the RTV silicone rubber that was formerly dispensed by this cell, in small spots throughout the work cell as well as a slimy-feeling RTV film inside. In some places the small spots have built up to a "fuzz" on top of stationary parts. The liquid lines were NOT purged of RTV and they are full of a lovely cobalt-blue rubber now. The PLC is missing from the control enclosure The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This cell is NOT working, at least because the programmable logic controller is missing; we do not know if it has other problems as well. When power is applied, a power supply in the control cabinet gives a green light, and the sensors on the ends of the conveyor light up. The lights on the teach pendant flash rapidly. Nothing else lights up, nothing else happens. Both horizontal robot axes can be moved with light hand pressure, as can the vertical air actuators. The vertical robot axis has a holding brake and does not move with hand pressure. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) PVA Coating Machine
- Manufacturer: Precision Valve & Automation
- BOM: 800-0917
- 3-Axis robot work cell
- Travel: approximately 20"X 20"Y 4"Z plus 2x 50mm Z air cylinders
- Servo motors all 3 axes
- Formerly used as a silicone rubber application machine
- THK KR series precision linear X/Y positioning stage with MCG motors
- Galil DMC 1540-72 Motion Controller
- 48" Side-to-side edge conveyor
- Motorized conveyor width adjustment
- Pneumatic stops on conveyor
- Power: 120VAC 1phase 12A plus compressed air
- Previously used with RTV see notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms