Model: Craft 25
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This station is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are LOTS of minor blemishes from prior use, a few missing screws. There are sticky residues and adhesive labels in various places as well. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This station is in PARTIAL working condition. The hot air blower does blow hot air. Sometimes. When the Cycle button is pressed, the temperature indication rises quickly . . . and then goes to "888" and the controller becomes unresponsive. The cycle button has to be held in half-way for it to work at all. The Vacuum Pick suction systems both suck, but the one on the right is stuck in position, and the one on the left is not connected to the hot air nozzle. The X and Y adjustments both adjust and the stage slides (roughly) left and right. The rotation adjustment doesn't do more than shift the stage a little, it doesn't keep moving after an initial jump. The blower doesn't run. We didn't test the light outputs. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Pace Craft 25 Rework Station
- Manufacturer: Pace
- Model: Craft 25
- Hot air rework station
- With pre-placement vacuum station
- Not working right, please read notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms