Please call us toll-free at 1-(877)-328-9236 or click here to submit a freight quote request.
Condition: Used. This robot is in Good cosmetic condition with minor scuffs/scratches from previous use. The cell has lots of minor cosmetic blemishes as well as a few functional issues. The windows have several mounting points broken, but all except the top window still stay in position just fine (the top is held by gravity). The display works but has a few spots of odd color. The e-stop button on the cabinet has a broken-off switch cap. There is a bent handle on a drawer. The pendant is cracked from being dropped. We removed all the previous application-specific tooling but left the pneumatic regulator and valves as well as the wiring terminals, for your use.
If you do not want the work cell we would be happy to remove the robot and ship JUST the robot, control cabinet and associated cables for a dramatic reduction in freight/shipping costs. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The controller powers on and the computer boots and loads the Adept software without any trouble. The pendant communicates with the controller. We were able to get the robot to report position on its various axes but we couldn't get the controller to move the robot. The computer kept giving an "external emergency switch" error and would not start the motors. This robot was part of a decommissioned line, and we were not able to fully test it with all the subsystems removed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Staubli CS7 RX90 Control Cabinet
- (1) Staubli RX90 Robot Arm
- (1) Adept MV-19 Controller
- (1) MVME 162-520A Control Computer
- (1) Baldor ASR Servo Drive Cabinet with (6) BTS10 Servo Amplifiers
- (1) Applied Robotics QuickSTOP QS-100NP-T3 quick change hand
- Software: Adept AIM System Version 3.1D1 with Motionware, Robot, ADX modules
- Manufacturer: Staubli
- Model: RX90
- 6 axis robot arm
- WITH work cell (or without, your choice)
- Nominal load capacity: 6kg
- Maximum load (consult Staubli): 11kg
- Reach: 985mm
- Repeatability: 0.02mm
- Mounting: Floor or Ceiling
Rated robot Motion Speed
- Axis 1: 240º/s
- Axis 2: 200º/s
- Axis 3: 286º/s
- Axis 4: 401º/s
- Axis 5: 320º/s
- Axis 6: 580º/s
- Power: 208V 3phase 4000VA
- Cabinet has outputs for 4 additional axes (3 were used with Adept linear modules)
- Table has 4 slide-out drawers, 2 loader/unloader machines in drawers
- Table has penetrations for cables, threaded holes for fixtures
- Controller hours: 70163
Guaranteed to be as described
Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
*See complete terms
Please have the following information ready:
- Is this shipping to a commercial or residential address?
- Is there a loading dock or fork lift available at your location?
- Will the delivery driver be required to bring the item inside?
- What is your full address and phone number?
*See complete terms