Model: Epiphot 200
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This base is in Good cosmetic condition overall with some standout blemishes. The top of the stage is frankly ugly, including scuffs/scratches/stains as well as the bent part. There are also minor scuffs/scratches from prior use elsewhere on the scope. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This lot is in PARTIAL working condition. The stage controls are bent and make an ugly noise and rub during operation. The focus controls work normally. We did not have a lamphouse to use with the built-in illuminator power supply so that was not tested. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Nikon Epiphot 200 Microscope Base
- Manufacturer Nikon
- Model: Epiphot 200
- Inverted metallurgical compound microscope
- Built-in vertical illuminator under the stage
- Selectable bright/dark field illumination
- Right-hand X/Y stage control stalk
- Coarse/Fine focus controls on both sides
- INCOMPLETE! MISSING the eyetubes, nosepiece, eyepieces, objectives, lamphouse, and stage insert.
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms