Model: Does Not Apply
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This stage is in Good cosmetic condition, with several scuffs/scratches from prior use. There are a few spots of glue residue on the fingers where the previous owner had some stuff mounted. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This stage is in Good working condition. Each axis moves easily when pushed by hand. We did not test the electronics. Travel was measured between the hard stops and is approximate. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Motorized Z/Θ Stage
- Microscope wafer stage
- Z/focus and Theta/rotation motion
- Z travel: 10mm
- Theta travel: 5º
- Non-contact, zero backlash, zero cogging electromagnetic motors
- Motors: BEI Kimco voice-coil linear actuators, LA15-16-024A for Theta, smaller unit for Z (can't see model #)
- Linear encoders: MicroE Systems M20 with Mercury 3000 SS-300C electronics head
- Hand: 3-fingers with vacuum chuck, several threaded holes, with fine-adjust screws on finger ends
- Giant rotary bearing on Theta axis
- (3) tiny linear motion guides on Z axis
- 180mm outside diameter, possibly usable up to 200mm wafers
- Photoelectric SunX limit switches
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms