Condition: Refurbished by Seller. Comes in non-original packaging. These items are used (except the eyepieces, lamp and socket) and show some signs of normal use, but are in good working and physical condition. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The head and fiber light are in great shape. The fiber optic illuminator was completely gone through and a new internal cable assembly and lamp were installed. It was plugged into 115VAC and the lamp turned on, transmitted light through the f/o ring light, and the brightness was fully adjustable. The microscope's magnification and optics are clear, and all of the mechanics function smoothly. All of the microscope's optics have been properly cleaned and all internal moving parts have been cleaned and lubricated. No further testing was performed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Meiji EMZ-5 Stereo Zoom Microscope Head
- (1) Scienscope Heavy S-Type Boom Stand
- (1) Meiji Focus Mount
- (1) Meiji MA517 0.5x Auxiliary Objective Lens
- (2) NEW Standard 10X Widefield Eyepieces
(1) Schott-Fostec 20500 Fiber Optic 150W Illuminator w/ Adjustable Intensity
- (1) NEW Schott-Fostec EKE Lamp Socket
- (1) NEW Eiko Advantage EKE Lamp
- (1) Schott-Fostec 36" Fiber Optic Ring Light
- (1) Black 6' A/C Power Cord
- Manufacturer: Meiji Techno
- Model: EMZ-5
- Zoom Ratio: 6.5:1
- Zoom Range: 0.7x - 4.5x
- Field of View: 32mm - 5.1mm
- Eyetube Inclination: 45º
- Zoom Control: Dual, Graduated
- Body-Mounted Side Zoom Controls
- Body: Binocular/Stereo Head, 360º Rotation
- Magnification: 7x - 45x (w/ 10x Eyepieces)
- Working Distance: 93mm (150mm w/ Auxiliary Lens)
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance: 54mm - 75mm
- Dual Dioptric Adjustment: ±5 Diopters
- Boom Stand Height: 16.00"
- Total Weight: 54.85 lbs.
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms