Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This microscope is in Good condition overall with several types of minor blemishes from prior use. The base on the boom stand has lots of little spots worn through the paint and some rust. The arms on the boom stand have some cosmetic scuffs/scratches. The illuminator has several stains and deep scratches through the paint. The fiber optic has several spots where the sheath is damaged and wrapped with black tape. The microscope itself is in Good cosmetic condition aside from yellowed plastic parts and a few light scuffs/scratches in the external finish. The optics look clean and free of chips/scratches. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This microscope is in Good working condition. The zoom and focus mechanics as well as the boom arm and focus mount work as expected. The view through the scope is bright, clear and aligned. The illuminator works well. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Leica GZ6E microscope body
- (2) Leica 13410750 10x/22 eyepieces
- (1) Leica 13410802 0.75x auxiliary objective lens
- (1) Heavy S-type boom arm
- (1) Fostec 20500 ACEI 150W cold fiber optic adjustable light source
- (1) Fostec ring light
- Manufacturer: Leica
- Model: GZ6E
- StereoZoom microscope
- Zoom ratio: 6:1 (0.67x to 4x)
- Zoom range as equipped with 10x eyepieces: 6.7x to 40x
- Auxiliary objective lens reduces zoom by 25%, increases working distance
- Adjustable 150W fiber optic ring light
- Boom height: 17"
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms