Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This unit is in Good cosmetic condition with only minor scratches, mostly by the mounting holes on the side and on top. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit is in PARTIAL working condition. When plugged in and switched on, it does not power on. We jumped power to the air pump and it was able to flow so much air that the flow meter was maxed out. The flow control adjustment worked. The heater measured about 33 ohms, and the small wires (sensor?) on the heater measured just over 1 ohm. When measuring the output from the tiny mains transformer inside, we found no voltage. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Hakko FR-802 Rework Station with Handpiece
- Manufacturer: Hakko
- Model: FR-802-11
- Description: SMD Digital Rework Station
- Total Power Consumption: 120V 60Hz 430W
- Pump Type: Diaphragm Pump, 5 to 20 l/min.
- Control Temperature: 100 to 500°C (212 to 930°F)
- Digital LED temperature display
- Integrated temperature sensor for consistent and accurate temperature control
- Unique nozzle outlet for consistent hot air stream temperature
- Self-contained air source
- Easy-to-read variable airflow meter
- Automatic cool-down
- automatically engages when stop button pressed
- ESD safe by design
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms