Manufacturer: General Scanning GSI
Model: SVS 8200
Condition: Used. This unit has some minor blemishes from use, but overall cosmetic condition is good. This item is large and heavy. We are happy to arrange shipping for you via truck freight; please contact us for shipping quote prior to purchase. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We applied air and electric power, and the machine started up. It timed out when trying to initialize the motion system, but we did hear something inside grumbling and moving. We do not have login credentials to get into the proprietary machine software. No further testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) GSI Lumonics SVS8200 three-dimensional LASER Scanner
- (1) GSI Lumonics Model 8100 and 8200 System Administrator's Manual Software Version 4.3
- (1) Black granite table (36.5" x 42" x 6.5")
- (1) Black granite scanner boom arm
(1) Lower cabinet
- (1) Computer
- (1) Power supplies for the scanner
- Manufacturer: GSI General Scanning, Inc. (now Cambridge Technology)
- Model: SVS 8200
- Description: The Model 8200 is a 3-D, high-speed, fully automated Surface Mount Technology (SMT) inspection and process control system that performs precise measurements of either solder paste depositions or component placement on printed circuit boards. It comes with a graphical user interface software package which takes advantage of the full power of the UnixWare operating system. Data acquisition is based on GSI Lumonics' patented 3-D scanning laser technology.
- Minimum board size: 2" x 2'
- Maximum board size: 10" x 16"
- Over and under board clearance: 1"
- Scanner operating frequency: 5.0MHz
- Image size: 1024x960 pixels
- With zoom capability
- Input power: 115VAC 60Hz 10A plus Air & Vacuum
- Manufactured: June 1998
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed