Condition: Used. Comes in non-original ESD packaging. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This board came out of a working system and has not been tested since pulled. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Dialogic DI/SI16-R2 16Port Switching Analog Telephone Station Board
- Manufacturer: Dialogic
- Model: DI/SI16-R2
- Part: 04-2674-001
- Form factor: PCI
- The DI/SI16 R2 is a 16 port analog PCI station interface board. The cards are often used in predictive dialer and inbound call-center applications.
- Features include:
- 4" x 13" full length card
- 68 pin SCSI Loopstart connector - Requires cable for connection to breakout box, call us for more info
- Install multiple cards in chassis for more than 16 stations
- CT Bus (H.100) for sharing resources across multiple cards (required)
- Can be used in Dialogic SR5.1.1 and SR6.0.
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms