Model: SP75 Plus
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging. This printer is in good condition cosmetically with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. This pinter is missing the back cover plate. The print ribbon and lower cartridge are not included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powers on normally. A test print was performed and an error message displayed for the magnetic strip. A second attempt printed a test card but the colors were not correctly printed. (See Photo) After the test print was successful, an error for the print ribbon was displayed. No further testing was performed.
NOTE: This printer is being sold AS/IS for parts and repair. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard SP75 Plus Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal ID Card Duplex Laminating Printer
- Manufacturer: Entrust Datacard Corp.
- Model: SP75 Plus
- Print technology: Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One- or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing and laminating
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Full-color: up to 175 cards per hour (one sided print and laminate); up to 105 cards per hour (two sided print and laminate)
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 40-card output standard
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms