Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies CTI
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This unloader is in Good overall cosmetic condition except that there are lots of minor scuffs/scratches in the paint. The stack light is broken, held together with its own wires. One sensor inside has its cable cut. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unloader is in at-least-PARTIAL working condition. The z-table moves up and down on command. The motion will stop when sensors see something blocking the opening. The magazine lock deploys pins on the conveyor sides and a finger comes down from the top. No other testing was done. We are unable to test further. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CTI MFMU-39I-0640 Magazine Unloader
- Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies
- Model: MFMU-39I-0640
- Mini front-end magazine unloader
- Holds (1) magazine in-process, (1) magazine waiting to be unloaded, and stores (1) empty magazine
- Mechanical pusher (pneumatic actuator) pushes PCBs from magazine to conveyor of next machine
- Totally enclosed for safety
- PLC controls with SMEMA connections
- Power: 120V 60Hz plus compressed air
- Manufactured: 2006
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed