Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies CTI
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This buffer is in Fair cosmetic condition. The outsides have lots of scuffs/scratches/dents from prior use. The insides are dusty. The operator interface has a smashed plastic cover but the actual display is still working. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This conveyor is NOT working. Once it wakes up far enough to figure out what is going on, it gives an audible alarm and a text message "Servo in alarm press E stop" and will not do anything after that. We are not sure what may be wrong with this unit. Before that, it does respond to button presses on the controller and we were able to find out that it wants a password that we do not have, to change modes. The Honeywell controllers all wake up and give readings on their displays. We never got any of the moving parts to move. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CTI FIFO-.6M-21-1353 FIFO Buffer Station
- Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies
- Model: FIFO-.6M-21-1353
- Conveyor buffer
- FIFO/LIFO/Pass-Thru modes
- Edge-supporting conveyors
- Conveyor length: 0.6 meters
- Variable conveyor width
- Number of conveyor stations: 21
- Originally for use as a CO2 and humidity-controlled buffer station
- Power: 120V 60Hz
- Manufactured: 2005
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms