Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies CTI
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This loader is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of minor blemishes from prior use. The main blemishes are things smashed out of place. The stack light is destroyed. The mount for the motor driving the outer conveyor on the bottom is bent. The operator interface control panel has a bolt pulled through and sits crooked. Also several windows are broken and there is dust/dirt/scuffs/scratches/dings all over. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This loader is in PARTIAL working condition. It powers on and the control panel communicates with the PLC, but we couldn't get any motion from any of the moving parts. After a couple of minutes, the jam sensor warning came on and an audible alarm was set, as well as a blinking RESET light. This error would not clear; we couldn't see any jam, and we are not sure what may be wrong with this unit. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CTI MMAG-ALL Magazine Handler/Loader
- Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies
- Model: MMAG-ALL-LHS-0640
- Magazine loader/unloader
- Can also be used as a buffer
- 1 in elevator
- 2 in Full Queue
- 2 in Empty Queue
- Vertical FIFO/LIFO/Pass Through
- Mechanical pusher to load/unload PCBs
- Interlocked doors, mechanism totally enclosed for safety
- PLC controlled with SMEMA cables
- With fans for cooling PCBs in magazines
- Facility requirements: 120V 60Hz 13A plus compressed air
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed