Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies CTI
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This buffer is in Good overall cosmetic condition. The outsides have some scuffs/scratches from prior use. Two of the Honeywell controllers have damaged top/outside corners. A bracket on the back/bottom of the machine is missing whatever used to sit on top (our guess is a water reservoir or pump). We do NOT have a password for this machine. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This machine is in PARTIAL working condition. Motor M1 turns when F1 is pressed after initialization. We tried to change modes and got stuck without a password. We tried to move the table but the machine reported a jam - with nothing obviously blocking anything. One of the sensors inside shows it is constantly activated and may be faulty. We never saw the fans turn. The CO2 and humidity controllers, as well as the exhaust display all power on and give normal indications. We did not test the function of the humidity or carbon dioxide control systems. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CTI FIFO-.6m-21-1353 Buffer
- Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies
- Model: FIFO-.6M-21-1353
- Conveyor buffer
- Edge-supporting conveyors
- Conveyor length: 0.6 meters
- Variable conveyor width
- Number of conveyor stations: 21
- Designed for use as a CO2- and humidity-controlled buffer station
- User-adjustable exhaust damper
- Humidifirst UM5 humidity controller
- Samson 3271-53321 020.00 pneumatic actuator
- Vaisala CO2 controller
- Honeywell UDC2300 Mini-pro process controllers
- Rear panel-mounted gas regulators
- Facility requirements: 120V 60Hz 13A plus compressed air, water, and CO2
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms