Manufacturer: Cisco Systems
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. The item appears in good physical condition. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The item came out of a good working system. No other testing was performed. This only has one cable for four ports. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Cisco UCSC-MRAID12G SAS 12Gb/s Raid Controller
- (1) Raid Cache Battery LSI 49571-15 REVC
- (1) Cable for 4 ports
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems
- Model: UCSC-MRAID12G
- Description: 12G SAS Modular RAID Controller
- Supported RAID levels: JBOD, 0, 1, 10
- Onboard Cache (FBWC) : None
- Supports up to 24 internal SAS HDDs and SAS/SATA SSDs (limited to 8 drives in this server)
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 10 (with no FBWC option chosen) and has the ability to also support RAID 5, 6 if a Flash-Backed Write cache upgrade is chosen (shown below in this table)
- SED drives are compatible with only with the combination of a UCSC-MRAID12G RAID controller along with one of the flash-back write cache modules (UCSC-MRAID12G-1GB, UCSC-MRAID12G-2GB, or UCSC-MRAID12G-4GB).
- For all self-encrypting drives (SED), standalone Management (CIMC) is supported for configuring and managing local keys (UCSM is not supported). For now, SED drives are managed with local key management only.
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms