Condition: Used. This furnace is in Good cosmetic condition with minor (normal) blemishes from prior use. There are some fine cracks in the insulation on the heaters (the manual says this is okay) as well as scuffs/scratches, and minor residues from old labels. The conduit with the control/power cables has broken near the end but the cables are intact. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This furnace is in Good working condition. We got it from a working facility, and gave it just a brief test when it got to our shop. The controller responds to button presses and the furnace heats up. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Carbolite HST furnace
- (1) Digital Controller
- (1) Printout of Installation, Operation & Maintenance Instructions
- Manufacturer: Carbolite
- Model: HST
- Horizontal Split Tube Furnace, hinged, opens along its length
- Maximum operating temperature: 1200ºC (1100º Max. Continuous)
- Heated tube length: 400mm
- Heat-up time (ends closed): 45min.
- Max. power: 2000W
- Resistance wire heating elements semi-embedded in rigid low thermal mass insulation
- Split design offers flexibility to lower the furnace around a fixed item
- Accepts worktubes/accessories with to 110 mm outside diameter
- Separate digital control module on 2 meter conduit
- Power input: 220-240V 50/60Hz 1 phase 8.5A 2kW
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms