Manufacturer: BP Microsystems BPM
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This machine is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are lots of scuffs/scratches from prior use as well as adhesive label residues all over. The drive belts on both axes are cracking. The longer side covers are both missing. MOST of the control electronics and motor drives are missing. There are lots of cables hanging out not connected to anything. The tape-and-reel machine appears to be missing at least some minor parts also. We are not sure what-all is missing, but the X/Y/Z mechanical bits are still there. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This machine is NOT in working order! When power is switched on, the circuit breakers trip off again immediately. All 3 axes can be moved easily with light hand pressure. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) BPM BP-4510 Programmer
- Manufacturer: BP Microsystems
- Model: BP-4510
- Automated programmer
- 3-axis XYZ pick-and-place system
- Travel: approximately 20cm X and Y, 4cmZ
- (7) programmer modules: BP-2510
- Wired for video, 12-pin camera connection
- Colorado Video 610 X-Y indicator
- Cast metal frame for X and Y axis rail supports
- Y axis (smaller) linear rails: LWL12BCS
- Renishaw linear encoders
- Sony SSM-930 B/W monitor
- V-Tek TM-330 tape-and-reel machine
- Visible (Y-axis) motor: Pacific Scientific 1.8º stepper, K32HRLL 171W 65V 1500RPM
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms