Manufacturer: Blue M
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This oven is in Good overall cosmetic condition with several notable blemishes. The top of the door and the left side of the front panel have some funky light discoloration. Also there are white spots on the bottom of the pedestal and some stains and lots of light scuffs/scratches in the interior. There are also light scuffs/scratches here and there on the outside. There was a strong odor inside, but it reduced to a slight odor after an hour of running at high temperature. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This oven is in PARTIAL working condition. The digital controls work and the oven controls to a set temperature. The timer (in the box on the top/right of the oven) does not work. The switch on the timer box turns off the main controls and turns on the timer, but the timer only blinks about half of its characters dimly, and doesn't wake up and take control. Also the oven won't reach maximum temperature and we think it may be related to the overtemperature safety (OTP) being set up incorrectly. The previous owner incorrectly installed a CAL9000 digital temperature controller, and it thinks that the oven temperature is much higher than the oven's temperature controller says - so that the OTP shuts off the oven and will not let it get hotter than 326ºC. With the damper and side vents open, the oven will only heat to about 200ºC but this may be normal (we are not sure). The damper does open/close but it is very stiff to adjust. The door seal leaks hot air out the bottom when the damper is open. There is a new seal included, but it looks pretty complicated to replace so we'll let you decide whether to install the new seal. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Blue M DC-206B Oven
- Manufacturer: Blue M
- Model: DC-206B
- 146-series mechanical convection oven
- Interior workspace: 4.2 cubic feet (20" x 18" x 20")
- High temperature: 350ºC (see notes!)
- Horizontal forced convection
- 304 stainless steel interior
- 3kW heater
- Storage cabinet/pedestal beneath oven
- Power: 208 Volts 1phase 60Hz 17A
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed