Condition: Used. This microscope setup is in excellent cosmetic condition, with only very minor blemishes from previous use (e.g. scuffs and scratches). All the optics were recently cleaned and aligned. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This setup is in good working condition. Everything works. The view through the scope is clear and bright (the photos don't do it justice).
Both eyepiece holders have independent focus adjustability to correct for different eye strengths.
The last photo shows 4 views seen by only rotating the oblique viewing attachment.
Please note, the working distance of this scope is 2". No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Aven Carton DSZV-44 Stereo Zoom Trinocular Microscope
- (1) Pair of Wide Field Aven 26800B-441 DSW 10x/23.0 Eyepieces
- (1) Oblique Viewing Attachment
- (1) Scienscope SB-BM1-RO Gliding Boom Stand
- (1) Optem 29-60-02 150 Watt Fiber Optic Illuminator with Dual Gooseneck Fiber Optic Lights
- Manufacturer: Aven
- Model: Carton DSZV-44
Description: Stereo Zoom Trinocular Microscope with Oblique Viewing Attachment, Optem Dual Goose Neck Fiber Optic Light, and Boom Stand
- Magnification Range: 10x to 44x (with included Wide Field 10x eyepieces)
- Working Distance: 2"
- Illuminator: 150 Watts; Variable Intensity, Dual Arm Fiber Optic Light Source
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed